Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cosmos

The counties in which I spent the weekend had medians on the 4 lane roads filled with cosmos: pink, wine and a few white. They were stunning despite a prolonged drought.

In the mail today was a Thompson&Morgan seed catalog WITH a $10.00 off offer! I had one cosmos plant, pink, from the seeds I planted last spring. I will try again, the seeds were cheap and perhaps old.

It's almost time to plant poppy and larkspur seeds. We need rain before the seeds go out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, if you need any more seeds drop me a line! I have an over abundance of these beauties. I have Gloria and Sonata White mostly. But I might have some Picotee if the seeds have time to mature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I envy your lengthy gardening season. I hope you have a ton of cosmos to share with us next spring.

    MeMo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments and questions and lively discussion of gardening and related ideas.



Google+ Followers