Friday, December 26, 2008

Glimpse into the Greenhouse



Rearranged the shelving to allow better access on the north side. The walkway is a little easier to navigate.

greenhouse
A folding bamboo table adds a surface for greenhouse dining, or to stack books, or other temporary uses.

greenhouse
A old cedar plant stand added to the shelf over the water barrels gives height and extra shelf space.
greenhouse
Little fountain adds an aural sensory element to the greenhouse and a little humidity. The cat likes to drink from the running water.

I'm looking forward to time to start seedlings for the spring.

1 comment:

  1. Let me pause here and wipe the drool from my chin. GRIN A greenhouse is on my wish list... Someday I'll get one, too. Yours looks lovely. I'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments and questions and lively discussion of gardening and related ideas.



Google+ Followers