Thursday, May 10, 2012

What Was in the Goody Bag?

The Proven Winners Goody Bag arrived in Wednesday's mail. Among the treasures:
 
A really nice trowel with an ergonomic handle, a water bottle, goat's milk soap.
 
Seedballs -- the kind that you plant the whole thing and wildflowers come up. It said 'edible flowers' so I thought it might be chocolates until I opened the package, lol. They are made of clay and other substances with seeds inside that you plant and water.
 
A corkmat. I think it is for setting a pot on but I'll use it as a coaster. 2 magnamist planter inserts that help with watering, PW notecards. with flowers and shrubs on the fronts.
 
A mini notebook for my pocket and three magazines including Michigan Gardener, Proven Winners Idea Book and Gardening Simplified Flowering Shrubs from PW.
 
There were some coupons from too far away to use but the thought is wonderful; they have great web sites. There was a 'dollars' off flyer from Gardener's Supply.
 
I think I mentioned most everything. It was exciting going through the box and the bag inside.
 
Entering the contest was easy: 'Like' Proven Winners on Facebook and 'Share' the FB post that told about the contest. Mine was a late entry and I never expected to win something. Imagine the delight of the entries who won Plants! 
 
Thanks, Proven Winners, and thanks to the bloggers who helped with the giveaway. If I hadn't been Friends on Facebook with Helen Yoest they might never have found me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning, Nell! Sounds like you got some cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments and questions and lively discussion of gardening and related ideas.



Google+ Followers