Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Pink of November Bloom Day

Bloom Day Night Before; I almost forgot.

I thought of Bloom Day when I came from the grocery
store and noticed these in full bloom.

Belinda's Dream. If you haven't one, search for her.
 

Fragrant Angel's trumpets; brugmansias like cool.

Blooms are paler when nights are cooler. These smell good.
 
 
Camellia sasanqua heralds fall.
 
In the greenhouse, Christmas Cacti are in bud.

 
Happy Bloom Day. We'll be joining all the folks with November blooms at Carol's May Dreams Garden Blog. Do come show us your blossoms, too.

10 comments:

  1. Pink is one of my favorite colors, and these are lovely blooms. It is so nice to see pink in November. happy GBBD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh, thank you for this lovely post.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Nell.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camellias so nice - sounds like I need to make a late fall or early winter trip to the deep south! (maybe I should try some in some pots and cover/move in on the few colder nights?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pinks are lovely, even in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the night time rose photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink brugmansia is very pretty. I can just imagine the fragrance. My 'Frosty Pink' and 'Charles Grimaldi' are in full bud finally, but I don't think they are going to bloom before the first frost gets here. I enjoyed seeing your pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have a Belinda's Dream. Up to this point (several years now) it has been fantastic. It looks bad now.....maybe a victim of my accidental herbicide spraying? I do hope not.

    I love the new header picture with the greenhouse tucked inside the bower of leaves. I felt that twinge again.....they are all on sale now.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Belinda's Dream and angel trumpet are lovely. Nice photos taken in the dark.

    ReplyDelete

Do anonymous commenters really think that a message like this: "I got this web page from my pal who told me concerning this website and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts here." -- is relative to any conversation here, particularly when it is left on a post written 4 years ago? The link to cheats on some kind of game kind of gave it away.

Google+ Followers