Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Colors of March Bloom Day part 1

Almost Spring, Almost Easter, the colors of the Garden reflect New Life. There is so much to see I divided it into two days' posts.

A last look at Camellias in bloom.
 

Blood of China, always last in bloom.
 
 
As romantic a flower as is available in the garden now.
 

 
Newly refurbished, the Garden Monkey swings toward
a Dogwood starting in bloom.
 
Here's what the monkey sees:
 
 Azaleas in shades of pink: Pink Pearl, Pink Ruffles, and George Tabor.


Blueberries and Pears on the distant green strip are starting to bloom.
A bumblebee landed on my neck Wednesday.


2 comments:

  1. Your camellias are beautiful and I love the view that the monkey sees.

    Happy Gardening ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that monkey has a great view. Seeing your gardens made me want more azaleas, so I just bought one and plan on buying more!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments and questions and lively discussion of gardening and related ideas.



Google+ Followers