One more right angle made all the difference. I didn't make 'before' pics. Just trust me that everything lined up on one wall and plants crowding one another does not work well.
I love it when things work out without my measuring beforehand. The little table fits exactly the space between the open door and the wall. Then the wicker thing fit exactly in the space along the wall (the door does not open all the way).
The bromeliad tree then had room to stretch its arms. Here in a kind of before while I was getting the bricks back in place, it is crowded up against its neighbors with the table and wicker shelves to its left.
I counted again. There are 11 plants on the tree.
The solid green pups can get more light here to improve color.
I never got quite all the rest of the plants into optimum situations. I did manage to put that firecracker fern up high that was so in the way and stuff a fern and the parlor palm under a shelf out of the way too.
Old women shouldn't be climbing but I did. I am careful not to step where I can't see where my foot is going. That gets awkward. One of my knees bends better than the other.
I got distracted taking down one string of colored lights and replacing the burned out bulbs on the remaining string with the good bulbs from the one I took down. Some bulbs are kind of bunched over the tomato plant. Tonight's low is expected to be below freezing and the tomato needs all the help it can get. Heaters are back in place.
I still haven't planted any seeds but a new catalog came today that I am about to go through and make choices.