Thursday, September 24, 2015

Starting Over

Remember last spring when I put much effort into making a landing in front of the Mule Barn access door?


Came the intensive growing season midsummer, I got sick and couldn't help what went on out there and bermuda grass and nut grass took it over. A sorry sight.

When I got home from town today, He-Who-tears up things had loosened the front part of the bricks with machinery but stopped before he ran into the building which he couldn't see.

I helped get them into the front end loader, loosening the remainder of the concrete pieces with my handy spading fork.

Now there's another plan and all my rubble is behind the hedge in the secret garden. Happy Fall, Y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I do remember all that work. It turned out really nice, I thought. But we all start things over. Next plan will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it goes, not being able to get out as much as you had planned. I haven't been keeping up with blog reading, either, so didn't know you had been sick. I hope you are feeling better these days. I like the bricks.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments and questions and lively discussion of gardening and related ideas.



Google+ Followers