Sunday, June 4, 2017

June Daylilies



Sometimes I move them around and forget who is where. This is Pineapple Crush, or Elysian Fields or something else. It's a pretty yellow.



Another pretty yellow: 
Brocaded Gown, for sure.



 This is a seedling, only a generation away from those common orange daylilies that we always had. I gave it the Garden Name of Brown Saddle Oxfords.



 This is a good edger for Knockout Roses, almost the 
same color. Its name is  Little Business






These last 2 are seedlings, seeds from a Faceville garden. 
Garden name of these: Meet My Sister







6 comments:

  1. I think I've said it before but you have a lovely collection of daylilies. A couple of mine are blooming but not heartily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous daylilies! Hope you've had a happy spring and are enjoying your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daylilies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful selection of day lilies. I love the clear yellow one. I have one and I find it really shines in the early morning. I love the idea of yours of just giving your day lilies a name. Most of mine I have no idea what they are so I should just rename them. I don't think anyone would care too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, you have some lovely dallies there! I stopped growing all dallies a few years ago, so I'll just have to enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see this one devoted to just daylilies. Sometimes we fail to appreciate each species enough. I love that Brocaded Gown.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments and questions and lively discussion of gardening and related ideas.



Google+ Followers